USB LED Lights
WARNING: Choking Hazard
Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: This product contains a button battery*
If swallowed, a lithium button battery can cause severe or fatal injuries within 2 hours. Keep batteries out of reach of children. If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
*Due to shipping restrictions, we are phasing batteries out of our products. Products without batteries are identified in the product descriptions.